- Cryogenic Energy Group (CEG) is the corporate holding entity for all CryoGen companies and operations.
- CEG is based in London, UK and operates internationally through regional, sectorial and project subsidiaries within the full spectrum of the Cold Economy
- Technology patents reside in CEG and are applied through subsidiaries and partnerships by way of technical support arrangements appropriate to particular applications
- Cryogenic Energy Solutions (CES) is the primary operating subsidiary of CEG which delivers solutions and technology to operating units
- Simplified organisation chart