Skip to content
- Cryogen supports sustainability initiatives around the world
- As part of that support, Cryogen is currently supporting the maintenance and development of a 830 acre natural forest habitat in Jiangxi, China
- The forest is managed as a sustainable investment providing both natural habitat and local employment
- The ongoing protection of the forest allows over 123,000 tonnes of CO2 to be removed from the surrounding environment every year, offsetting the emissions of about 27,000 vehicles.
- The Cryogen protected forest also releases over 90,000 tonnes of oxygen into the environment every year